ARO 1/2″ Drum Package – Dispense
14.4 GPM (54.5 LPM) for non-metallic
- Complete dispense drum pump will move chemical from any 55-gallon drum to it’s finishing application location.
- ARO Drum Pumps are available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Polypropylene body materials
- Stall-Free Operation – ARO Diaphragm Drum Pumps feature a patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve design that avoids stall-out, even under low air-inlet pressures.
- Bolted Construction – Unlike traditional band-clamp style pumps, ARO Diaphragm Drum Pumps utilize bolted fasteners for leak-tight integrity.
- Factory-Matched – ARO Drum Pump Package components (adapters, siphon tubes, etc.) contain pre-specified, matching materials of construction for complete fluid compatibility.
- P39124-624 Piggyback Filter-Regulator
- 637428 Air Section Service Kit
- 637427-CC Fluid Section Service Kit
- Inlet/ Outlet: 1/2”
- Fluid Caps & Manifold Material: Polypropylene
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Ball Material: Hytrel
- Diaphragm Material: Hytrel
- Suction Tube length: 55 Gallon
- Fluid Outlet accessorie: 10’ Nitrile hose (for polypropylene pump)
Have questions or need help? Call 419-633-0560
Teflon, Viton and Hytrel are registered trademarks of the DuPont Company – Kynar is a registered trademark of Arkema Inc. – Fluoraz is a registered trademark of Greene, Tweed & Co. Inc. – Santoprene is a registered trademark of Monsanto Company, licensed to Advanced Elastomer Systems, L.P. S